Software projects are so much more than just writing code. It is impossible to replicate entire project with any number of lines of code.
- There is a bold claim about How I replicated an $86 million project in 57 lines of code, but the author confesses
To be fair, I have absolutely no clue what the $86M figure includes…
- Analysis of the limitations of the technical side of the proposed solution, which likely preclude its use for building real-time system: How I failed to replicate an $86 million project in 1 line of code
- A case for order of magnitude difference in effort depending on detailed requirements: printing a file to the console
- Naïve implementation is 2 lines of code in Python
- Gracefully handling printing a huge 4Gb file from USB stick, which is ejected, requires a lot more work
- Don’t think someone is stupid. Instead try to understand why they do what they do.