Dima and Viacheslav continue debating the cross-cultural developers-QAs communication case and try to define what “out of the box” really means.
- Viacheslav throws Dima under the bus with the language this episode
- Question hunt is still going on!
- Where to put the comments for the podcast?
- Stagnation of the level of English
- Indian management vs. direct feedback
- Good Morning, India podcast
- Developers tend to look for technical solutions for problems
- Is creative troubleshooting the same as “out of the box” thinking?
- Plan-Do-Check-Act Cycle